Why CHOOSE Suncoast ?
Beware of unlicensed, uninsured disreputable companies. Many BROKERS (middlemen) charge exorbitant fees for putting you in contact with us. Unlike the brokers, we OWN OUR EQUIPMENT and control every aspect of the transport. Suncoast Medical Transport can offer multiple quotes for Medical Transport options that will best suit your individual needs.
Pros Vs. Cons
Weigh your options based on each of our services advantages and disadvantages.
- Cost lower than Air Ambulance
- Cost Comparable to CME Services
- Patient Comfort: Recline Stretcher/Bed
- Restroom Facilities usually Available
- No Flight Stress on Patient/Family
- Weather much less a consideration
- May be Pet Friendly
- Greater Transport Time/Slower Speed
- Traffic, Road Conditions a consideration
- Limited Space for Relatives/Luggage
- FAST: Covers Most Distance Quickest
- Priority Aircraft Designation
- All Levels of Care Available (ICU to BLS)
- COST: Jets/Props Twin/Single
- Flight Stress on Patient/Family
- Very Limited Space for Family
- Very Limited Space for Luggage
- Weather always a Consideration
- Lack of Privacy
- Limited or No Restroom